Once again, thank you for watching and commenting on my video recipe and I really hope you enjoy this one.
It really does mean a lot to me that you spend your time watching my content, I appreciate it so much!
Oh and before I forget, I have a little pre Christmas special offer on for my 1 on 1 online coaching plan. I've been fully booked for the last few months but 2 rare spaces have come up so if check out this link and then drop me an email telling me you're interested and I will let you in on my special offer for the first 2 people to ask.
1 on 1 Coaching info here - https://www.fatlossfeast.co.uk/1on1coaching Recipe Time! Chicken Kebab - Serves 2
300g of low fat natural yoghurt
Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
1 tsp of garam masala
1 tsp of tomato puree
0.5 tsp of garlic paste
Small handful of fresh coriander - Finely chopped
1 tsp of chilli powder
1 tsp of smoked paprika
2 Chicken Breasts - Cubed
Salt and Pepper
- Add all the ingredients except the chicken into a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the cubed chicken and marinade for as long as you can. Over night would be ideal but don't worry if you only have it in for five minutes.
- Put the chicken onto a skewer (soak if it's a wooden one)
- Spray a skillet pan with a little low cal spray or oil and put on a medium heat.
- Cook for around 10-15 minutes turning occasionally until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve in a warm wholemeal flatbread with some salad and a dollop of yoghurt mixed with a tiny bit of garlic paste in for a quick easy and low calorie garlic sauce.
Enjoy and again, thank you so much for watching. Joe Sexton