About the Recipe
250g of Chicken Breast
15 tomatoes, halved
Tbsp of olive oil
1 tsp of Thyme
A little fresh basil, roughly chopped
A little Balsamic Vinegar
1 tsp of Smoked Paprika
Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Chop the Tomatoes in half and place on a oven proof dish.
- Drizzle a little olive oil on, add a little salt and pepper and add the Thyme.
- Place in the Oven until tomatoes start to brown off around 10/15 minutes.
- In a bowl, crush up the tomatoes to a paste/sauce.
- Add the vinegar, basil and paprika.
- Very gently heat back up in the pan for around 5 minutes. .
- Whilst this is happening, flatten the chicken and gently fry off for around 10/15 minutes in a little oil until cooked.
- Serve with sauce drizzled on top