About the Recipe
250g Chicken Breasts - Sliced
1 Red Pepper- Sliced
1 Green Pepper - Sliced
1 Red Onion - Sliced
1 Red Chilli - Sliced
Half a Lime Juice
Bowl full of Shredded Lettuce
2 Tomatoes - Chopped
2 tsp of Smoked Paprika
2 tsp of Coriander
1 tsp of Salt
1 tsp of Pepper
1 tsp of Garlic Granules
Hot Sauce - A few splashes
1 Avocado - Sliced
45g of refried beans per portion
20g of low fat cheese per portion
Tiny Drizzle of soured cream (optional)
A little fresh Coriander to dress
Low cal spray
- Put the chicken, peppers, onion, chilli, lime juice, hot sauce and spices in a mixing bowl and make sure everything is covered.
- In a medium heat pan, put in a little spray and then put in the mixture.
- Stir fry for around 10 minutes until chicken is fully cooked.
- When the chicken is nearly cooked, cut and shred some lettuce and layer the bottom of a bowl.
- Mix in a chopped tomato.
- Now you start layering the bowl. One part avocado, one part refried beans, one part cheese and one part fajita mix.
- Drizzle a little soured cream on top and then a little finely chopped coriander.