Updated: Jan 17, 2021
As always, I can't thank you enough for coming here to get the full recipe. Fat Loss Feast and it's followers are growing at a crazy rate and it just makes me so happy that you are here supporting me. So once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart and roll on more recipes that normal people like you and me can easily cook in even the most hectic of weeks. So, recipe time!! Messy Kitchen One Pan Chicken Why is it called Messy Kitchen One Pan Chicken I hear you ask? Well, you know when you go into the kitchen to cook a meal and it looks like a bomb has went off? You then normally proceed to shut the door and ring a takeaway? Well, for this recipe, all you need is a chopping board and a pan and leave the rest of the mess for the fairies or your partner who should of done it in the first place to tidy up.
Serves 2 Calories - 600 Low Syns and Low WW points although can't find the exact points for it. Ingredients - 2 Medium Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tin of Plum Tomatoes - 2 cloves of Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 handful of fresh basil
- 2 Red Chilli's, finely chopped (Avoid if you don't like spice) - 1 Red or Yellow Pepper, Chopped in strips
- 1 Vine of Cherry Tomatoes, whole
- 1 Tsp of Oregano
- Splash of Balsamic Vinegar
- 120g of Dried Spaghetti
- Salt and Pepper - 2 tsp of Smoked Paprika
Method - Flatten down the Chicken Breasts and then rub the Smoked Paprika, Salt and Pepper into the Chicken.
- In a pan on medium heat with a little low calorie spray or a little oil, gently cook the chicken for around 5 minutes on one side.
- Add the Garlic, Cherry Tomatoes, Red Chilli and Red Pepper and stir.
- After 2 more minutes, flip the Chicken and cook for a further 4/5 minutes before adding a splash of Balsamic and then the tin of tomatoes, squashing the tomato down and stirring in with the rest of the ingredients around the chicken.
- After a few more minutes, make sure the chicken breast is cooked through, plate up and let rest. - Season the sauce and add the oregano, basil and let simmer for 4/5 more minutes. Stir in the pasta and serve with the chicken and side salad. Enjoy and as always, let me know if you give this a try. Let's do this! Joe Sexton Fat Loss Feast